• The Programme Manager will ensure the strategic direction of the projects, focusing on management, supervision and quality control of the full cycle of programming from formulation to project delivery and reporting achieving the following results:
• Strategic oversight of planning, budgeting and implementing of the project, tracking use of financial resources and timely achievements of project objectives;
• Setting up milestones and targets for the project and constant monitoring and project quality control, in collaboration with M&E Coordinator; and constant monitoring and analysis of the project environment, making recommendations for readjustments on a monthly and quarterly basis;
• Regular aggregating and analysing reports and project documentation on project activities, outcomes and impact;
• Timely delivery of donor reports, in compliance with donor requirements, and other project documentation;
• Identifying, building and managing strategic partnerships which are central to the project and future projects whilst overseeing project relationships with local partner organisations and consultants;
• Representing the organisation when requested by Nigeria Country Representative;
• Working with other management staff in Nigeria and UK to develop and support appropriate training and development for all staff; providing mentoring for the staff in Nigeria.